27 October 2007

A Resemblance I Don't Believe Is Coincidence

Harry Potter Week continues, even though I'm off at Providence College speaking about dialogue tags. (It's a tough job, but someone has to do it.)

Today, on the left, a publicity still of Imelda Staunton as Prof. Dolores Umbridge from the movie Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

On the right, the cover of a magazine from Uruguay, displayed on the web by the US Embassy in Montevideo.

Click on either picture for a closer look.

2 comments:

J. L. Bell said...

Whoops. Instead of speaking at Providence College in Rhode Island, I was actually speaking at Rhode Island College in Providence. Fortunately, I had the proper directions in the car. But I haven't been so confused since I tried to find New York University in New York.

Anonymous said...

When we saw the movie, my daughter, Em, who is 13, basically screamed, "Oh my God, it's Mrs. Bush."

People then threw popcorn at her, but I was proud... very, very proud.